The number one thing that will improve your portrait photography is learning to understand lighting. Have you ever wondered why you aren’t able to edit your photos to look a certain way? Why it seems like other photographers are getting flattering skin tones on their subjects, but you simply don’t know how it’s done? This is the guide for you!
This guide will walk you through common lighting scenarios you might encounter when shooting a wedding or engagement session, and show you where to place your subjects to optimize the lighting before you even click the shutter. Then when it comes time to edit your image, you’ll be able to more easily achieve flattering skin tones making editing a breeze!
01. what natural reflectors are and how to use them.
02. how to make the sun work in your favor.
03. why cloudy lighting isn’t as simple as it seems.
04. what to look for indoors.
05. two simple lighting diagrams for off-camera setups during receptions.
You’ll be able to take away simple lighting rules that you can implement immediately whether your subject is a floral centerpiece or your bride and groom. Let's make this your year to mastering your lighting to achieve the photos that you've been only dreaming of!